What is the cost to migrate Prestashop 1.7 to 8.0?
The price of migrating a Prestashop store from version 1.7 to 8.0 may depend on many factors, such as:
- Store size and number of products: The larger the store, the more complex and time-consuming the migration will be
- Complexity of the theme: If the store has a complex and non-standard theme, the migration can be more complicated
- Number and complexity of modules used: The more modules you use and the more complex they are, the more complex the migration will be
- Required customizations: If you have customizations specific to your store, such as code modifications or customizations in the database, migration can be more time consuming and costly.
- System and plugin version: If your store uses older versions of the Prestashop system or plugins that are not compatible with the new version, you may need to rewrite the code or templates
- Scope of services: The cost of migration may also depend on the range of services the migration company offers, such as whether the price includes plugin customizations or just basic migration work.
- Please note that each store is different and the cost of migration may vary depending on its specifics. It is worth paying attention to these factors and carefully estimating the costs before starting the migration.
However, you can estimate the cost of migrating your store based on requirements and factors specific to your store. Therefore, I invite you to contact me and based on the information obtained from you, we will be able to estimate the costs based on your requirements and specifications.
Sample migration costs may range from a few thousand zlotys to several thousand zlotys or more, depending on the complexity of the store and the number of adjustments needed to carry out the migration.
Estimated costs of migrating Prestashop 1.7 to 8.0
- Work of a consultant or programmer: The rate per hour of work can range from PLN 140 to PLN 300 or more depending on the specialist’s experience and skills.
- Preparing the environment: Preparing the environment for migration, such as installing Prestashop 8.0, can take anywhere from a few hours to one business day.
- Database Migration: Migrating a database from one Prestashop version to another can take anywhere from a few hours to a few business days, depending on the quantity of products and orders.
- Theme customization: Adapting the store template to the new Prestashop version can take from a few hours to a few business days, depending on the complexity of the template and the amount of functions / blocks / views implemented.
- Modules customization: Adapting modules to the new version of Prestashop can take anywhere from a few hours to a few business days, depending on the complexity of the modules.
To sum up, the cost of migrating a Prestashop store from version 1.7 to 8.0 can range from a few thousand zlotys to several thousand zlotys or more, depending on the requirements specific to your store. It is worth remembering that the exact price depends on the individual requirements of each store and it is best to consult us for an accurate quote.